Re: Looking for "In the Name of the Emperor"

vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 17:13:08 +0000

Susan,

We reviewed "In the Name of the Emperor" in our Sept./Oct. 96 issue
(favorably, with some reservations). It's available from: Film News
Now Foundation, 230 E. 15th St., Suite ION, New York, NY 10003;
212-777-7813.

Good luck,

Randy Pitman
Editor