Creature Question for Berkeley (fwd)

Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:54:02 -0700 (PDT)

Wull...I'm clueless, but maybe one of you know the answer to the query
below...

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:30:51 -0700
From: David & Melissa Barlet <barletd@redshift.com>
To: ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Creature Question for Berkeley

Mr. Handman,

Hello! We are looking for a copy of "Creature From The Black Lagoon
in 3-D" (and the necessary 3-D lens) for rent. We want to show the movie
here on the Presidio of Monterey, California.

I can find videos of this movie to rent and buy, but no reel-to-reel
versions in 3-D to rent. I'm convinced we just aren't looking in the right
places. Years ago in high school, we rented this movie and the 3-D glasses
from some old catalog. Can you set us in the right direction?

PLEASE HELP!

Sincerely,

Melissa L. Barlet
Family Unit Network Leader
B CO, 229th MI BN, Presidio of Monterey, CA
barletm@pobox.com