Re: Movie search "Chacun cherche son chat"

Ron Saska (rsaska@jsucc.jsu.edu)
Fri, 05 Sep 1997 10:22:19 -0500

Marilyn B. Huntley wrote:

> A French professor has asked me to rent the film "Chacun Cherche Son Chat."
> I've found it on the Internet Movie Database, where I found more
> information than I had when I started, but still can't locate it in any of
> my other reference sources. It was directed by Cedric Klapisch, made in
> France in 1996, is supposedly distributed by Sony Pictures Classics, and
> the English title is "When the Cat's Away." Can any of you point me to a
> distributor?
>
> Once again, my grateful thanks to all of you wonderful videolibbers. My
> question yesterday was answered within a half hour by 5 of you, and then
> another one today!
>
> Marilyn Huntley
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> Marilyn Huntley
> Audiovisual Classroom Services
> 408 Christian A. Johnson Hall
> 198 College Hill Road
> Hamilton College, Clinton NY 13323
> Ph 315-859-4120, fax 315-859-4687
> e-mail: mhuntley@hamilton.edu

Have you tried Facets or Films, Inc. In chicago? They have been able to
find things for me others cannot.

How is it up in Clinton. I used to live in Morrisville not all that
long ago and got tired of all the cold weather.

--
Ronald Saska
Jacksonville State University