RE: Framed Art collections?

HIRSCH Bonnie C (Bonnie.C.HIRSCH@ci.eugene.or.us)
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 07:48:00 -0700

We used to, but eliminated it for several reasons about four years ago.
The collection was getting pretty tired looking and we had no money for
new prints, we needed the space for our primary collection, circulation
of the collection was dropping.... Our Friends of the Library hold used
book and magazine sales to raise funds for the library, so we gave all
the prints to them to sell. By noon only the ugliest and rattiest few
pieces were left. (The Friends also sold off our LP record collection
when we eliminated it, by the way.)

Bonnie Hirsch
Eugene (Oregon) Public Library
bonnie.c.hirsch@ci.eugene.or.us