Re: Medieval morality & mystery plays

Harold David Rennie (aa349@chebucto.ns.ca)
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 22:38:33 -0300 (ADT)

On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, Susan Albrecht wrote:

> interested in locating videos (or films) of medieval mystery plays and/or medieval
> morality plays. He is especially interested in one called Mankind and in anything
> which might've been done by a group at the University of Toronto known as PLS. (Any
> info, northern neighbors?)

Is he sure about University of Toronto, as opposed to York University,
which is in Metropolitan Toronto (and the soon-to-be amalgamated
Megapolis of Toronto)? The distinction may seem trivial, but I pose the
question because I remember an article that I read in the late 1970's
about a _York University_ group that was resurrecting various
morality/mystery plays. I suppose it's possible that someone at York may
have videotaped them. Long shot, I know, but might help......

Harold Rennie
Halifax, Nova Scotia
aa349@chebucto.ns.ca