Re: question: Anybody know of a website that covers current

Shaw, Susan Libr (ShawS@mg.sdstate.edu)
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:06 -0600

Dear Chris,

I was a tad snotty in my reply, and I apologize. I don't have a clue about
a website for Portuguese films, but will send a query for you to lalalista
(another listserv). I hope the Latin American Film Archive proves helpful.

Susan
----------
From: Chris Lewis
To: ShawS; Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: question: Anybody know of a website that covers current
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 1997 6:29AM

Susan,

The header I typed out was probably cut short by some email software.
What I am looking for is a website that covers current Portuguese film
(from Portugal). There is a professor here who is going to lead a
discussion about a few recent portuguese films and she wanted to have
more background knowledge. Unfortunately I don't speak Portuguese - I'm
having a hard enough time with English.

I am going to do a search on Latin American Film Archive and hopefully
they will have links to other sights that might be more pertinent.

Any leads on films from Portugal?

Best,

Chris Lewis
American U