Re: Search for four titles

Tue, 19 Aug 1997 13:45:33 -0500 (EST)

Jane: We bought _Atumpan_ directly from UCLA. This was in 1987, but
they should still be able to sell it to you or know who can. BTW, it was
$150 in 1987. We would also lend it on interlibrary loan to a
Duke University-affiliated borrower.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu