Re: Expired NOVA titles

Judy Jones (JONESJM@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 08:53:05 PST8PDT

All of these are great titles and I know many of mine are in need of
replacement.

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 10:17:13 -0700
From: "Cathleen Cummings, Media Coordinator - SRJC"
<ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Expired NOVA titles

I sent an earlier email to Elena Wayne at WGBH about our interest in seeing
the NOVA title "The Pinks and the Blues" resissued and learned that she
needs "lots of requests for a title to get them going on rights reissues."
I'm going to list a few other NOVA titles we are interested in...and hope
that you send on to Elena Waye your requests as well and Maybe we can get
some of these back. Elena can be contacted at ehwayne@aol.com
NOVA -Life's First Feelings
- China's Only Child
- a Desert Place
- Portrait of a Killer
- Renewable Tree
- A World of Difference - B.F. Skinner & The Good Life
- The Pinks and the Blues

Cathleen Cummings
Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA- USA 95401
ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu