Re: Bookdrop return of videos

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 09:35:27 -0600 (MDT)

Chuck, I agree whole-heartedly on this subject. We are here to serve
patrons in the most convenient manner possible. When we start pushing
artificial barriers in front of situations just because staff might not
like a new concept or idea, but will undoubtably benefit the patron
(customer or client), then we are not doing or job correctly. Incidently,
I did the same experiment for our board to justify bookdrop use for
videos. Jim Scholtz, Yankton Community Library.