Re: Beginning or the End

Kristine R. Brancolini (
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 17:15:05 -0500 (EST)

I recently completed a filmography for a book on using film to teach
peace studies and structural violence. This film is discussed in the
book and thus, was included in the filmography. As of a few months ago
it had never been released on video. Below is the entry from the

The Beginning or the End. Dir., Norman Taurog. MGM, 1947. Never
released on video.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries