Re: Beginning or the End

Mon, 4 Aug 1997 17:15:05 -0500 (EST)

I recently completed a filmography for a book on using film to teach
peace studies and structural violence. This film is discussed in the
book and thus, was included in the filmography. As of a few months ago
it had never been released on video. Below is the entry from the
filmography:

The Beginning or the End. Dir., Norman Taurog. MGM, 1947. Never
released on video.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu