Re: Good subject headings

Cathleen Cummings, Media Coordinator - SRJC (ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:39:19 -0700

At 09:45 AM 7/28/97 -0700, Jim wrote:
>I agree about labeling the subject of our media searches with the film/video
>title. I keep a file of videolib messages identifying which distributor
>handles which titles, but when you start looking back through them and there
>is nothing identifying which title is contained in each message it's
>difficult to track the one you're looking for down. What say you oh great
>media people?

I add my voice to the requests to put the title or type of search
(Italian films) on the subject lines. I keep some of our searches in a
folder for future reference also.

Cathleen Cummings
Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA- USA 95401
ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu