Good subject headings

Jim Glenn (Jglenn@pop.ucr.edu)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 09:07:03 -0700

I agree about labeling the subject of our media searches with the film/video
title. I keep a file of videolib messages identifying which distributor
handles which titles, but when you start looking back through them and there
is nothing identifying which title is contained in each message it's
difficult to track the one you're looking for down. What say you oh great
media people?

Jim Glenn
Manager, Media Library
University of California, Riverside