Re: Rhonda's Monday angst!

Kathy Olsen (KOLSEN@mail.bcl.lib.fl.us)
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 08:39:51 -0400

I use Instructional Video regularly for basic and hard-to-purchase
items, and they're wonderful. They already represent hundreds of
producers/distributors and on request have frequently contacted new
ones so I don't have to go direct. They're very knowledgeable about
performance rights, will accept purchase orders, and I've been able to
negotiate a straight 15% discount on all titles, based on a moderate
anticipated volume of business. See Sally's message below for their
phone number.

Kathy Olsen
Broward County Library
Ft. Lauderdale, FL