Re: aaarrggghh! - monday angst!

Kim Hale x5355 (kah000@dns.colum.edu)
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 10:51:12 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Rhonda Rosen wrote:

> hi -
> how do you guys deal with places like Videofinders who don't accept
> purchase orders? so many of the home video distributors also just want
> a check or credit card and nothing else....we don't have checks or credit
> cards...
>
> what's a gal to do?
>
> rhonda
We have used VIDEOTRACKERS in the past for hard to find videos, and they
accepted purchase orders. Tom Wilson was the person who handled
institutional accounts.

The latest information I have is:

Video Trackers
274 Fillmore Ave., East
St. Paul, MN 55107
(612) 659-4393
(612) 229-4111 (fax)

Kimberly Hale, Acquisitions Librarian/Coordinator of Collection Development
Columbia College Library
624 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60605
(312) 663-1600, x5355 (voice) (312) 663-1707 (fax)