Re: aaarrggghh! - monday angst!

Cathleen Cummings, Media Coordinator - SRJC (ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu)
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 07:44:24 -0700

At 04:32 PM 7/21/97 -0700, you wrote:
>hi -
>how do you guys deal with places like Videofinders who don't accept
>purchase orders? so many of the home video distributors also just want
>a check or credit card and nothing else....we don't have checks or credit
>cards...
>
>what's a gal to do?

Hi Rhonda and all - I've encountered this problem when a distributor
won't sell us a "Home Video" since we're a public institution...and went
around the situation by putting it on my own charge card, having it sent to
my home address and then getting reimbursed by the college....

Cathleen Cummings
Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA- USA 95401
ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu