Re: aaarrggghh! - monday angst!

Ronald Saska (rsaska@jsucc.jsu.edu)
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 00:04:54 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, I have found that to be a problem too. Videofinders will sometimes
accept purchase orders depending upon the title. The other places, such
as the ones who accept only credit cards like the Discovery Channel/The
Learning Channel I simply cannot order from but other vendors, who will
accept purchase orders, usually end up carrying the same materials at some
time or other. Facets has come through for me several times on some of
the Discovery Channel/The Learning Channel programs if I call them and ask
for the material even if it has not appeared in a catalog.

Ron Saska
Jacksonville State University
Jacksonville, Alabama 36265
rsaska@jsucc.jsu.edu