Re: CONTACT (grrrr)

McManus (smcmanu@suffolk.lib.ny.us)
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 16:53:24 -0400 (EDT)

I agree, regardless of our individual tastes and enthusiasms, there are
supposed to be over 40 major releases this year, we'd spend all our time
reading or wading past all the responses to these films if we kept up this
current trend. Doesn't it go without saying that most people will enjoy
films with interesting, well written stories, high production values and
good acting?
Sorry,
Another fuddy duddy
Sue McManus