Re: video search

Mon, 21 Jul 1997 11:50:29 -0500 (EST)

Wiseman's films are all distributed by Zipporah Films. The last catalog
I have lists the price of Titicut Follies as $500, Model as $350. The
address is One Richdale Avenue, Unit #4, Cambridge, MA 02140. Phone:
617/576-3603. Email: zfilms@world.std.com. They also rent.

We bought Harvest of Shame as part of a series on Edward R. Murrow, called
_Edward R. Murrow: Good Night and Good Luck_. It's a five-part series,
with one part being _Harvest of Shame_. We bought it in 1991 from Ambrose,
then we bought it on home video in 1993. It was still listed in the
1995/96 Ambrose catalog but it's not in the 1997/98 catalog. I would try
calling them if you want PPR. 800/526-4663. The series cost $495, but
individual parts were available for $149.95. However, it's in the Facets
catalog, under the title _Good Night and Good Luck: Edward R. Murrow_ for
$69.95. It would be nice if the individual titles in the series were
listed in the index...

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu