Re: Color of Fear

Marian Steele - BRIDGE (marians@shamu.mtn.ncahec.org)
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 11:29:54 EDT

The Color of Fear comes complete with an agreement expressedly
forbidding the rental of the film and even its use by any other than
the purchaser. There is a whole page of stipulations that must be
signed and agreed to that are the strictist I have ever seen. I
called the company and tried to negotiate, but to no avail.
Marian Steele
MAHEC Health Sciences Library
Asheville, North Carolina

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 07:56:58 -0700
From: "Linda K. Harris" <imslkh@selway.umt.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Color of Fear

Does anyone have THE COLOR OF FEAR available for rent? It is for sale from
Stir Fry Productions but for the exorbitant price of $725 I prefer to rent.

Thanks
Linda Harris
Media Circulation Coordinator Phone: (406) 243-2859
Mansfield Library FAX: (406) 243-4067
Instructional Media Services E-mail: imslkh@selway.umt.edu
University of Montana
Missoula MT 59812