Re: CONTACT (grrrr)

Susan Albrecht (ALBRECHS@wabash.edu)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 08:05:53 -0500 (EST)

I'm with you, Kris and Gary. Most of us are looking for info or for
assistance with video searches, policy issues, etc. Discussion of
the merits of movies and actors doesn't feel "appropriate" for this
listserv. Just MY two-cents' worth!
Susan Albrecht

> I agree with Gary. Please don't take this the wrong way, but there are
> lots of listservs devoted to the discussion of current movies. Email me
> if you would like the subscription addresses.
>
> Kristine Brancolini
>
> On Tue, 15 Jul 1997, Gary Handman wrote:
>

> > VIDEOLIB is intended to serve as a working tool for video librarians and
> > related media users/providers. One of the strongest features of the list
> > has been its focus on specific issues and problems, and its lack of the
> > usual banter and trivia which often show up on other lists. While I
> > definitely appreciate enthusiasm for specific Hollywood films, I believe
> > that the expression of this enthusiasm (without solicitation) does not
> > belong on this list.
Susan Albrecht
Library Acquisitions/Media Center Asst.
Wabash College Lilly Library
Crawfordsville, IN
albrechs@wabash.edu
***"Changes aren't permanent, but change is."--Geddy Lee***