Re: TV/VCR Combinations

monique louise threatt (mthreatt@indiana.edu)
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:38:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi Kris,

The BFC/A purchased a Panasonic PV-M2050, NTSC/PAL/SECAM TV/VCR Playback
unit about 4 years ago. To this date, it has been a terrific machine.
However it probably does not get the work load that your library
receives. The only negative thing with dual capabilities, as you know,
is if one portion breaks down, then the whole equipment must be serviced,
however, the greatest features are less space and it is user friendly!!

Monique