RE: TV/VCR Combinations

Hooft, Robert (rhooft@jibc.bc.ca)
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 13:07:55 -0700

Many of the VCR/TV combinations have self cleaning heads and only really
have to be cleaned every couple of hundred hours of play (Sony
Trinitron). Stuck tapes are a bit of a problem as usually the units
have to be sent for servicing. We have had our units for about two
years without ever having any problems whatsoever.

Robert Hooft
Justice Institute of B.C. - Library
A/V section
New Westminster, British Columbia