Re: film on the ACE Program?

Wed, 9 Jul 1997 17:27:06 -0500 (EST)

I'm not sure if this is the film you want, but I think it's the right one.

_I'm You, You're Me: Women Surviving Prison, Living with AIDS_ (Women
Make Movies, 1993). $150. 212/925-0606.

Found it in OCLC with a subject search: women AIDS prison. I tried ACE
Program and couldn't find anything. ACE isn't mentioned in the summary
in OCLC, but it is in the Women Make Movies catalog. It mentions "ACE OUT."

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu