Re: german film availability?

Wed, 9 Jul 1997 17:12:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi Rhonda: I had my SLIS students work on this today as an exercise in
class. Here's what they found--and where they found it.

The White Rose (1983) and Sissi were both listed in _Video Source Book_
and _Bowker's Complete Video Directory_. They should both be available
from The German Language Video Center in Indianapolis. The 800 # is
252-1957. They couldn't find the others in any source. _Bowkers_ lists
New Yorker Films as the source for 16mm of _Germany, Pale Mother_. As
Gary reported, no video.

They also checked the Web. There were two video stores that look
promising. They are: Der Buchwurm in Templeton, CA., phone:
805/238-2353; email: buchwurm@tcsn.net. Bel Audio Visual in Aurora, CO.,
phone: 303/343-0834; email ebehrens@juno.com.

Sorry we couldn't find the others.

Kristine Brancolini