Re: D.W. Griffith films (fwd)

Mon, 7 Jul 1997 19:59:20 -0500 (EST)

According to OCLC WorldCat, _The Black Hand_ is on a Facets compilation,
_Biograph before Griffith_, volume 2. I couldn't find any of the other
titles on OCLC, but stumbled onto _The Black Hand_ and without looking
through all of the hundred of entries for D.W. Griffith, I can't be sure
the others are not there, on a compilation. However, I checked Griffith
as author with keywords from the titles and didn't find anything. I'll
check some other sources at work tomorrow.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu