D.W. Griffith films (fwd)

Mon, 7 Jul 1997 16:28:30 -0700 (PDT)

Can anyone out there assist nostro amico Italiano? Facets various DWG
collections don't include the stuff he's looking for...

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 11:03:47 +0200
From: Ciolfi <sciolfi@mail.sociol.unimi.it>
To: webman@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: D.W. Griffith films

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am ending my studies in cinema at Bologna University, Italy.
My Thesis is about the image of Italian American Mafia in American Cinema.
I am looking for the following films of D.W. Griffith: "The cord of life",
"In little Italy", "At the altar" and also films such as, "The Black Hand",
"Little Italy", made between 1905 and 1930, which are concerned with italian
and italian american criminality.
I am unable to find these films in Italy and was hoping that you might be
able to help me.
I would also be very interested in any biographical information that you can
supply on books relevant to this argument.
I thank you in anticipation.
Domenico Ciolfi