Re: Videos for staff training

Kathy Coster (kcoster@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us)
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 10:01:18 -0400 (EDT)

ALA Video/ Library Video Network has several tapes which may fit the
bill - in particular those of Arch Lustberg, communications expert
and nice guy! The costs for the tapes range from $99 to $150. Send me
your address and I'll mail a catalog to you.

Kathy

On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, Kim Hale
x5355 wrote:

> Our admissions department is interested in videos dealing with general
> presentation skills, interpersonal communications, and dealing with the
> public to use for staff training.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions about quality, yet affordable training
> videos?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Kim
>
> Kimberly Hale, Acquisitions Librarian/Coordinator of Collection Development
> Columbia College Library
> 624 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60605
> (312) 663-1600, x5355 (voice) (312) 663-1707 (fax)

Kathy Coster
ALA Video/Library Video Network
320 York Rd. PHONE:
Towson, MD 21204 410-887-2082