RE: MICROSOFT REQUEST

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 08:14:32 -0600 (MDT)

Michelle, Moonbeam Publications, Inc. 836 Hasting St., Traverse City, MI
49686-3441 (800) 445-2391 distributes a large variety of computer tutoring
videocassettes, several of which deal with learning Microsoft's Access
program (level I, II, etc.). Personally, I have not seen or reviewed any
of these titles for any publications that I review for, so I do not know
about the quality. Prices per video range from $39.95 to 49.95. They
probably have about 400 titles in this series; 11 of which deal with
learning Access. Hope this helps. Jim Scholtz, Booklist video reviewer.