Re: "Beyond the Mainstream" video search

Rhonda Rosen (rrosen@popmail.lmu.edu)
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 14:30:28

Hi, Jim!

thanks for the information. i've come up totally empty handed after
a morning full of calls. since we purchased the 3/4" tape legally,
and there are no copyright holders in existence presumably, i am going
to try to dub our damaged copy onto 1/2" and feel legally justified.

the DET-CHE conference this fall will be held at the UCLA conference
center in Lake Arrowhead - it should be beautiful - do join us!!!!

rhonda