Re: "Beyond the Mainstream" video search

Jim Glenn (Jglenn@pop.ucr.edu)
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 13:43:22 -0700

Rhonda,

We have a number of the Dance in America series programs on 3/4 inch that
have long since bit the dust. About three years ago I made alot of phone
calls to try and find a current distributor for this series. The last
distributor that I was able to track down was Indiana University, but now
they no longer carry it. I think you are probably looking for a white
elephant. To my knowledge nobody has distributed this series since Indiana.
If you happen to get lucky and find a distributor would you please let us
videolib people know? I have a group of Dance faculty who would be thrilled
if we could replace our kaput videos.

Jim Glenn
Manager, Media Library
University of California, Riverside