Re: Rental source?

milos (milos@interaccess.com)
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 17:05:30 -0700

Nancy Grayum wrote:

> A prof here has requeted a rental of the video title
> "The Draughtsman Contract," a Peter Greenaway film.
>
> I'm not finding that listed anywhere, how about you?

> | |
> | "Not all who wander are lost." ---J.R.R. Tolkien |
> |__________________________________________________|
>
> Nancy Grayum, Academic Technology Consultant
> Western Washington University
> Bellingham WA 98225-9094
> 360-650-3572

Unfortunately Draughtsman's Contract is (along with a number of other
Greenaway titles like BELLY OF AN ARCHITECT), out of print, the
victim of an over-ambitious video company now defunct. There ARE,
however, still rental copies around, including at the Facets Video rental
department.

Milos Stehlik
Facets Video