Re: Looking for video

Melisa Nicoud (mcn@selway.umt.edu)
Fri, 30 May 1997 15:26:40 -0600

Linda,
I called Hastings just in the event that title was among those in a huge
display of Hallmark Hall of Fame movies--NOT, and they didn't have it in their
database. Here is the website for Hallmark Hall of Fame.
http://www.hallmark.com/fame_bin/fame.asp

I am beginning to think the patron has the title wrong. Any idea who was
in it? I tried the title on the Internet and nothing came up. More clues,
more clues!
Melisa