Forwarding query

Mon, 12 May 1997 13:03:56 -0700 (PDT)

I've steered Deborah onto purchase sources for the toons tapes. Anyone
out there have any ideas about the balance of her query?

Cheers!

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 12:41:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: Library Web Manager <webman@library.berkeley.edu>
To: Gary Handman <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Copies of vc (fwd)

What? The Simpsons meet WWII???

Lisa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 16:07:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: Marcus Breen <mbreen@email.unc.edu>
To: webman@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Copies of vc

Is it possible to get viewing copies of two videos listed in your War
Movies and War Proaganda catalog? They are 'Toons at War:war Time
Cartoons' 1941-1943 999:840; and 'Cartoons at War' 999:1429.
Or can you suggest other sources for these videos? I'd also be interested
in any other propaganda films you might know of which feature (or even
peripherally include) american troops in Australia of the South Pacific.
The experience of black American soldiers in Australia is particularly
what we are looking for, but any relevant material or suggestions would be
appreciated.

Thanks for your help,

Deborah Breen