Re: television programs

stann (stann@sivideo.com)
Sun, 04 May 1997 08:18:21 -0400

Claudia Smith wrote:
> How do I find out which television programs are available for
> purchase? Need help on this one. Claudia

Claudia, All titles listed in our site are available for purchase on
video cassette and for license on television (if that's what you're
referring to).

The video cassette price is always next to the title in the Master
Catalog. You can use the Table of Contents to quickly scan what
titles are listed by category or you can go directly to the Master
Catalog and scroll each Category title-by-title.

As for television licensing fees: pricing varies. Each title will
have to be handled on a case-by-case basis. Let me know what you
are interested in and I'll get back to you.

Lastly: in both cases - when the word Direct appears next to a title,
in the Master Catalog, you have the option of clicking on it and being
sent directly to the supplier for purchase or inquiry. All others
are handle by our Group -- S.I. Video (for Clarification - S.I. stands
for Special Interest, a generic term for anything other than movies).

Thanks for your inquiry and I look forward to e-ing from you.

--
Stan Nicotera
President