Re: Where There's A Will....

Cathleen Cummings, Media Coordinator - SRJC (ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu)
Fri, 02 May 1997 17:03:25 -0700

At 01:00 PM 3/17/97 -0800, you wrote:
>You can order this video from Filmic Archives Toll-Free
>1-800-366-1920.
>Grade School # 5369AL.. Video/workbook .. $89.95
>High School Version # 5370AL Video/workbook .. $89.95
>Colege Version #5371AL Video/workbook .. $89.95
>Fax 203-268-1796
>

>On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, Cathleen Cummings, Media Coordinator - SRJC wrote:
>
>> We purchased a couple copies of "Where There's a Will There's an A"
>> way back in 1991 and 1992. Now that we need to replace a copy we can't find
>> the publisher and the distributor no longer carries this product. Does
>> anyone know how to locate Chesterbrook Educational Publishers? They used to
>> be in Paoli PA but there's no phone listing and no listing on the web that I
>> can find. Thanks for any clues.

Thanks Loretta...after I got your message I thought we really had
it...but as I was placing the order the clerk realized that it's been
withdrawn so we're back to the starting point again. Thanks for your efforts.

Cathleen Cummings
Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA- USA 95401
ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu