Re: Thanks! "Luis" is located

Marilyn B. Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 13:28:27 -0400

Lannan Foundation:

The Lannan Foundation
5401 McConnell Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90066-7027
Phone 310-306-1004 or 800-360-1004
I spoke with Angela Escobar, who told me that Lannan doesn't sell their
videotapes directly but deals through 2 distributors. The one she
suggested to me turned out to be the same one Susan (at CUNY) and Milos (at
Facets) had told me about.

Small Press Distribution
1814 San Pablo Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94702
Phone 510-549-3336 or 800-869-7553

On 4/29 I (Marilyn) had written to the list:

To: VIDEOLIB
From: mhuntley@hamilton.edu (Marilyn B. Huntley)
Subject: Thanks! "Luis" is located

You people are the greatest!

Since posting my search for the Lannan Foundation video "Luis J. Rodriguez"
on 2 listservs yesterday, I have two e-mailed answers (from Susan DeHut and
Susan Stonehill) and a phone call (from Milos at Facets). All three of
your responses led me to Small Press Distribution in Berkeley, and the
video should be here before the end of this week.

A million thanks,
Marilyn