Your assistance, needed (fwrd)

Mon, 21 Apr 1997 08:45:27 -0700 (PDT)

Please respond directly to Helen Wheeler <zisin@COGSCI.Berkeley.EDU>
NOT NOT NOT the videolib list.

Thanks!

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 12:12:21 -0700
From: Helen Wheeler <zisin@COGSCI.Berkeley.EDU>
To: ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Request-- Gary Handman

I'd appreciate your sharing the following announcement information:

* *

I am presently working on a book -- WOMEN AND AGING: A GUIDE TO NONPRINT
MEDIA -- which will complement my WOMEN AND AGING; A GUIDE TO THE LITERATURE
(Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner Publishers, 1997). For the GUIDE TO NONPRINT
MEDIA, I welcome suggestions of titles for inclusion, and or review copies.

These media should be:
- by, for ,or about aged women and/or about women's aging,
- produced or first marketed since 1980, and
- available

Helen Rippier Wheeler, 1909 Cedar St., #303, Berkeley, CA 94709-2036
5l0/549-2970.

* *

Thank you.
Helen Rippier Wheeler