Re: Distributors

vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 12:46:42 +0000

Kris,

We reviewed "Shattered Silence" (and had real problems with it). It
was available in 1994 from Advocacy Communications, P.O. Box 1644,
Palatine, IL 60078-1644; (708) 934-1672. Price: $195. I personally
thought both "Pathways to Healing: From Childhood Sexual Abuse" and
Theresa Tollini's "Breaking Silence" were better and less expensive
treatments of the issue.

Randy Pitman
Editor
Video Librarian