Re: Looking for video on Battle of Kursk

Thu, 10 Apr 1997 10:00:11 -0500 (EST)

I checked OCLC WorldCat, and here's the information I found.

|ACCESSION: 18452186
| TITLE: The Unknown war
| PLACE: [S.l.] :
|PUBLISHER: [Distributed by] On the Air,
| YEAR: 1978
| PUB TYPE: Audiovisual
| FORMAT: 20 videocassettes (ca. 60 min. each) : sd., col. ; 3/4 in.
| NOTES: Historical conceptualization for Air Time International by
| Harrison E. Salisbury.

I checked Bowker and Video Source Book for a current distributor, but it
wasn't listed. I checked Media Review Digest for any older information,
like an address for On the Air. It was listed in the 1979 volume, with
the distributor listed as Air Time International. However, that company
wasn't listed in the back with the other distributors.

These are the holding libraries from OCLC. You might try contacting them
to find out where they acquired their copies of the series. Good luck!

FL
FNP UNIV OF N FLORIDA, CARPENTER LIBR Y

OR
BMT BLUE MOUNTAIN COMMUN COL LIBR Y