Re: Video "The Public Square"

Valerie Scott (vscott@indiana.edu)
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 14:33:19 -0500 (EST)

We purchased a video series "On Values: Talking with Peggy Noonan",
from WNET.

The first program: FAITH, CC5127,VH, features Father Richard John
Neuhaus, author of "The Naked Public Square"

We rent it for $12.15. Our 800# is 800-552-8620.

Valerie Scott Indiana University
Media Acquisitions Coordinator Instructional Support Services
vscott@indiana.edu 601 E. Kirkwood
812-855-2921 Bloomington, IN 47505-5901