Item search

Wed, 2 Apr 1997 13:43:35 -0800 (PST)

Forwarding this on for your consideration... Please respond directly to
msertic@mailhost1.csusm.edu (NOT THE LIST)

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 13:19:10 -0800
From: Mike Sertic <msertic@mailhost1.csusm.edu>
To: ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: VIDEOLIB

Hello, I had been searching everywhere for an old training video called
"It didn't have to happen." I was told you might be able to set me up on
the listserver called VIDELIB where it might be possible to locate this
video. If you need additional info, please contact me at
msertic@mailhost1.csusm.edu.
Additional info on the video: made in 1954?, B&W, 14 min. long
depicting wood shop accidents. Was used in past research to induce
stress and I would like to use in Masters theses.
Thank you for your help Mike