Re: Gangs in America

Thu, 27 Mar 1997 10:31:22 -0500 (EST)

Our three most popular tapes on gangs are:

_Gangs, cops, and drugs_. Deerfield, IL: Coronet/MTI, 1989.

_Homeboys_. Deerfield, IL: Coronet/MTI, 1989.

_Gang cops_. San Francisco: Monaco Video, 1988.

More information is available in our online catalog (let me know if you
want to know how to search it) or OCLC WorldCat.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu