Subject: Rental source - JoLo: the serpent handlers
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu at BITNET/INTERNET
Date: 3/25/97 2:42 PM

I am looking for a rental source for the video (or film if necessary) -
JoLo:the serpent handlers. The title might be not be exactly correct.
Any ideas? Thanks for your assistance.

- Judy

Judy L. Richter University of Portland 503 / 283-7174
Media Coordinator 5000 N Willamette Blvd FAX 503 / 283-7296
Instructional Media Portland, OR 97203 richter@uofport.edu