Re: public performance rights

vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 14:40:49 +0000

Sarah,

Alas, in my U.S.-centric worldview, I kind of forgot about our
friendly neighbors to the north (not to mention subscribers in many
other countries). The face-to-face teaching exemption I mentioned in
the latest VL does *not* apply to schools under Canadian copyright
law (but it sure should!)

Randy Pitman
Editor
Video Librarian