Re: Your help, please (stereotypes)

California Newsreel (newsreel@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 12:00:14 -0600 (CST)

"Ethnic Notions," Marlon Riggs' exploration of 150 years of African
American stereotypes, and is available from California Newsreel
(415-621-6196). "Slaying the Dragon" examines the portrayals of Asians
in the media and it's handled by CrossCurrents (415-863-0814).

Tany Phipps

--
=  California Newsreel                                              =