Re: Video Source

ret (lorettaw@nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us)
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 11:17:13 -0800 (PST)

I found this information in Netscape under (John Bradshaw)
http://www.ggold.com:80/ggold/tpn/global_mall/bradshaw.htm
you can call this number to order 1-800-876-0030 and the order
ID Number 602440011. Part Two: The Healthy Family. It show's that
you can buy the whole series of the Bradshaw on the Family on Video and
Audio tapes.

On Wed, 12 Mar 1997, VICTORIA NUNWEILER wrote:

> I am looking for a distributor for the video "THE HEALTHY FAMILY" PT. 2
> I would like to purchase this video and need a distributor or an address
> for Bradshaw Cassettes. Can anyone help?
>
> Regards,
> Victoria

Loretta Whitaker Popular Library Assistant
Central Subject Selector Multnomah County Library
lorettaw@nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us 801 SW 10 Portland, OR 97205
Fax (503) 248-5226 (503) 248-5123 x5471