Re: video cases

Maria Koehmstedt (mariak@clatsop.cc.or.us)
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 11:04:37 -0800

SIMCHIK, SHIRLEY wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I hope this is an appropriate request for this listserv.
>
> I am looking for a new supplier for video cases. I am hoping that
> someone out there can give me a lead as to a source that is cost-
> effective, prompt, and quality-oriented.
>
> Thank you.
>
> SHIRLEY SIMCHIK
> MEDIA LIBRARIAN
> CENTER FOR INSTRUCTIONAL SUPPORT
> MADISON-ONEIDA BOCES
> VERONA, NY 13478
> FAX: 315-361-5667
> EMAIL: ssimchik@madison-libr.moric.org

Shirley,

We buy both three-quarter and full-sleeve boxes, inexpensively, from
Video Service of America, P.O. Box 29109, 6929 Seward Ave., Lincoln, NE
68529. Phone (800) 88-2140 or (402) 467-3668. Fax (402) 467-3780. We
shopped for price, not industructibility. They are Amaray brand boxes,
which are decent quality (they work well for a small library), but won't
survive being dropped off a three-story building.

Hope this helps.

Maria Koehmstedt
Reference and AV Librarian
Clatsop Community College