Re: video cases

Ostroski (mostrosk@suffolk.lib.ny.us)
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 13:49:16 -0500 (EST)

Dear Shirley:

Our video case supplier is Joyce Molding Corporation, 52 Green Pond Road,
Rockaway, NJ 07866 (210) 586-2900. We use clear cases, with a full
sleeve so the package can be cut apart and placed within the sleeve. They
cost approximately $75.00 for 100. It is not necessary to open the case
to determine whether the video has been rewound and the barcode can be
scanned through an end cut. They do break when dropped but the overall
appearance is well worth occasional replacement.

I hope the above information will be helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Mariella Ostrosk
Cutchogue Free Library
P. O. Box 935