Re: In the Name of the Emperor

California Newsreel (newsreel@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:06:31 -0600 (CST)

If you can't find Film News Now you might want to contact director
Chris Choy directly. Last I heard she was teaching at the NYU film
school at cchoy@1S3NYU.edu (or maybe cchoy@153NYU.edu) or 212-998-1577.

Happy hunting,
Larry Adelman

--
=  CALIFORNIA NEWSREEL                    =
=  149 Ninth Street                       =