Re: Saints videos

netlsvidlib@juno.com
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 15:54:51 EST

Janice-
Funny you should ask, I just received a catalog from Wellspring Media
(800/538-5856) advertising a Learning Channel series called "The Passion
of the Saints". Four hours on three cassettes, probably home use only
from this distributor but you might trace it down to the Learning Channel
if you need rights. No age group designations. Not an all-inclusive
title, but it might help.
B. Rhodes